Skip To Main Content

Parent Notification for Dietary Restrictions


If your child has special dietary restrictions please do the following:

1)  Get the dietary restriction documentation from the child's doctor, and deliver a copy to your child's school (Best to hand to the school nurse)

2)  Your child's school nurse is supposed to ensure your child's cafeteria manager is aware of your child's special dietary needs/restrictions

3)  Be sure to keep the school nurse and cafeteria up to date for changes to your child's dietary restrictions